What we do…
Our aim is to help in the treatment, care and rehabilitation of disabled poor people throughout Bangladesh. Currently we do this by making grants to the Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP) in Bangladesh. CRP was founded by Valerie Taylor.
We also encourage volunteers to help at CRP by giving their time and skills.
- Rana Plaza update
- Rangers collection arranged by Iain Whitty raised almost £1700!
- What Price Cheap clothes?
- Troubadours concert
- Sarwar Hassan from Glasgow visits CRP
- New Look for the VTT facebook page
- UK Fundraising
- Valerie Taylor wins Rotary International award
- Letter from Bertie Woolnough, Chairman
- Fundraising news