What we do…
Our aim is to help in the treatment, care and rehabilitation of disabled poor people throughout Bangladesh. Currently we do this by making grants to the Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP) in Bangladesh. CRP was founded by Valerie Taylor.
We also encourage volunteers to help at CRP by giving their time and skills.
- Bangladesh Association Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2017
- Fund-raising in Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2017
- Make a Gift and help VTT
- Valerie’s UK 2016 Tour – Scotland
- Cycling for VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2016
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow