What we do…
Our aim is to help in the treatment, care and rehabilitation of disabled poor people throughout Bangladesh. Currently we do this by making grants to the Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP) in Bangladesh. CRP was founded by Valerie Taylor.
We also encourage volunteers to help at CRP by giving their time and skills.
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow
- More Support from Bangladesh Association of Glasgow
- Valerie Taylor in Birmingham
- Bangladesh Victory Day event
- Minu’s film of CRP
- Artificial limbs at CRP
- Meet Inspiring People with Spinal Cord Injury
- £1,830 raised from Ball
- Bangladesh Association of Glasgow raises £500 for VTT