What we do…
Our aim is to help in the treatment, care and rehabilitation of disabled poor people throughout Bangladesh. Currently we do this by making grants to the Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP) in Bangladesh. CRP was founded by Valerie Taylor.
We also encourage volunteers to help at CRP by giving their time and skills.
- Minu’s film of CRP
- Artificial limbs at CRP
- Meet Inspiring People with Spinal Cord Injury
- £1,830 raised from Ball
- Bangladesh Association of Glasgow raises £500 for VTT
- Spring Cleaning in Support of VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2015
- Glasgow Events
- Ian Whitty’s Marathon Fund-raising
- OBE for VTT supporter