The Meeting was held on the 19th May 2012 in London. It was well attended by supporters and friends of the Trust. This year Valerie herself was able to join and addressed the attendees.
Valerie thanked VTT for all its fund-raising and gave a Power-Point presentation which highlighted the multiplicity of activities at CRP which support the rehabilitation of paralysed people, from treatment through to equipping each person with the skills required to earn a living. She also explained the continuing importance of the training given to degree level in the various therapies that contribute to this rehabilitation.
Valerie Talks to the supporters
The chairman told the VTT members that they continued to supply about 7% of CRP’s income despite the difficult economic climate in the UK. This is a great effort.
Every one enjoyed some Bengali food and a chance to catch up with friends
There was a chance to ask questions and have more information . Full minutes of the event will be posted in due course.
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2017
- Make a Gift and help VTT
- Valerie’s UK 2016 Tour – Scotland
- Cycling for VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2016
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow
- More Support from Bangladesh Association of Glasgow
- Valerie Taylor in Birmingham
- Bangladesh Victory Day event
Archive by Date