The Meeting was held on the 19th May 2012 in London. It was well attended by supporters and friends of the Trust. This year Valerie herself was able to join and addressed the attendees.
Valerie thanked VTT for all its fund-raising and gave a Power-Point presentation which highlighted the multiplicity of activities at CRP which support the rehabilitation of paralysed people, from treatment through to equipping each person with the skills required to earn a living. She also explained the continuing importance of the training given to degree level in the various therapies that contribute to this rehabilitation.
Valerie Talks to the supporters
The chairman told the VTT members that they continued to supply about 7% of CRP’s income despite the difficult economic climate in the UK. This is a great effort.
Every one enjoyed some Bengali food and a chance to catch up with friends
There was a chance to ask questions and have more information . Full minutes of the event will be posted in due course.
- Essential Gift scheme
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion
- Update from Volunteer, Glen Mghee
- Valerie Taylor’s Birthday Celebration
- Rana Plaza update
- Rangers collection arranged by Iain Whitty raised almost £1700!
- What Price Cheap clothes?
- Troubadours concert
- Sarwar Hassan from Glasgow visits CRP
- New Look for the VTT facebook page
Archive by Date