A Charity Fair was held at St.John’s Renfield Church, Glasgow on 29th April 2017
Bryan Whitty writes: The Fair allows 10 Charities to have stalls to raise donations. The VTT stall was organised by Ross Gallacher and Glen McGhee and featured “Name the Bear”. We also had lip salves and assorted items for sale.
On the day we raised £300 which, with a very generous further donation of £200 made a total of £500.
- Bangladesh Association Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2017
- Fund-raising in Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2017
- Make a Gift and help VTT
- Valerie’s UK 2016 Tour – Scotland
- Cycling for VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2016
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow
Archive by Date