The Annual Charity Fair at St. John’s Renfield Church in Glasgow was held on Saturday 23rd April. VTT had a stall organised by long term VTT members Glen McGhee and Ross Gallacher.
The main theme of the stall was soft toy Teddy Bears! 2 main Teddy bear items and a selection of teddy and soft toys “looking for a home”. Also a raffle of food hampers ‘for a Saturday Night in’ and Lip Balms kindly supplied by Karen Gipps.
7 other charities were represented at the event. VTT raised £160.00 on the stall and this with the addition of a very generous donation of £200 and others of £45.00 made a total of £405.00 on the day.
- Bangladesh Association Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2017
- Fund-raising in Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2017
- Make a Gift and help VTT
- Valerie’s UK 2016 Tour – Scotland
- Cycling for VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2016
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow
Archive by Date