Valerie Taylor has been in the UK for the last two months raising vital funds for the work at CRP. She has had meetings, dinners events up and down the country. If you would like to advertise an upcoming event or if you have photos of a meeting then please let us know. Well done to all involved with the tour so far.
Valerie Taylor at a fundraising dinner May 2012 Marden Kent
- Rana Plaza update
- Rangers collection arranged by Iain Whitty raised almost £1700!
- What Price Cheap clothes?
- Troubadours concert
- Sarwar Hassan from Glasgow visits CRP
- New Look for the VTT facebook page
- UK Fundraising
- Valerie Taylor wins Rotary International award
- Letter from Bertie Woolnough, Chairman
- Fundraising news
Archive by Date