Although the final amount raised is still to be confirmed, as a result of her visit here just over £6,500 has been raised for VTT when estimated Gift Aid is taken into account.
A BIG THANK YOU to all those who have taken part and helped raise this magnificent amount. It was also a most successful tour in respect of raising awareness of Valerie’s work in Bangladesh.
If you are thinking of holding an event to raise funds for CRP, please let us know what you are planning and how it went.
- Bangladesh Association of Glasgow raises £500 for VTT
- Spring Cleaning in Support of VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2015
- Glasgow Events
- Ian Whitty’s Marathon Fund-raising
- OBE for VTT supporter
- Bangla TV interview with Valerie
- Valerie’s 2014 UK Tour – Scottish Leg
- Valerie in Glasgow August 2
- Donations from Coombe Bissett
Archive by Date