Although the final amount raised is still to be confirmed, as a result of her visit here just over £6,500 has been raised for VTT when estimated Gift Aid is taken into account.
A BIG THANK YOU to all those who have taken part and helped raise this magnificent amount. It was also a most successful tour in respect of raising awareness of Valerie’s work in Bangladesh.
If you are thinking of holding an event to raise funds for CRP, please let us know what you are planning and how it went.
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2016
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow
- More Support from Bangladesh Association of Glasgow
- Valerie Taylor in Birmingham
- Bangladesh Victory Day event
- Minu’s film of CRP
- Artificial limbs at CRP
- Meet Inspiring People with Spinal Cord Injury
- £1,830 raised from Ball
Archive by Date