The Bangladesh Association of Glasgow held their Annual Dinner in the Glasgow Science Centre on the 1st October. Valerie was the main Guest speaker at the event which also included the Leader of Glasgow City Council, a local MP and the Chairman of the National Theatre of Scotland.
The event began with a curry meal and was followed by the very moving “MEMORAi”. a play about the 1971 Liberation War. This was performed by BAG members and dancers. The production was subsequently performed at the Tramway Theatre in Glasgow as part of the National Theatre of Scotland.
Valerie gave a very good update on the work of CRP.
The BAG regard VTT as their main charity for support.
Dr. Rose Mary Harley, VTT member, worked very hard on the evening to raise money for VTT from a raffle.
- Bangladesh Association Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2017
- Fund-raising in Glasgow
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2017
- Make a Gift and help VTT
- Valerie’s UK 2016 Tour – Scotland
- Cycling for VTT
- Annual Supporters Meeting and Reunion 2016
- Annual Supporters Meeting 2016
- More fund-raising in Glasgow
Archive by Date